Pages

Goals for 2015


Well it's nearly the end of the month so I thought I should finally put up my goals for 2015! Following advice from Mervin, I tried to keep them as achievable as possible so I don't get too disappointed. I want these goals to be the basis off which I make all my decisions off of. How I spend my time, the things I spend money on and the how I arrange my life should all be centred around these goals as well as taking the time to take care of the people around me.

This year is all about balance. Balance between my job, my health and my leisure time. I feel like I live in a constant pull between having to much spare time and not having enough time and that can be stressful. I want to take time to do my tasks well and enjoy the journey as much as the outcome.

Goals:

1. Health and Fitness: Exercise 5 out of 7 days a week.
2. Blogging: Post at least once a month.
3. Diary: Write in my diary at least once a week (Sundays would be perfect)
4. Baking: Something delicious once a fortnight.
5. (Bonus): Try to achieve the splits by the end of the year

"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you keep going"

What are your goals for 2015?

Thanks so much for reading, 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment